Friday 20 August 2021

first time swimming for 7 months

 Hi bloggers I have broken my arm so I had a cast on for 9 weeks so I could not go swimming but I can swim I loved to swim I was so sad I could not swim so this was my swimming photo.

This part was so scary I was so scared but I had to do it so I did it. It was super fun but i thought I would hate it but when I went into the water it was super nice I was like a fish it was so fun I was the funnest I had with no cast stay safe and have a nice weekend bye bloggers. 

3 comments:

  1. So you found it pretty scary getting back in the water after your broken arm. So that was brave of you to be confident and do it. But like you said it was fun. Can you think of any other words to use instead of fun? Also make sure you read back over your writing as before you post as you need to have some sentences with full stops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Brax. You are brave. I like how you overcame your scaredness by just getting in the water. Which swimming technique do you like most? Maybe you could list the ones you know. Great sharing Brax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brax. I'm very glad that you overcame your fear and took the plunge! It was a great decision, as you really had a good time in the water! Did you use your arm in the pool? That would be a fabulous way to strengthen it after being unable to use it for so long.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.